Hey Insider! So I’m here in Hong Kong today and look who’s joining me. It’s Miss Tama White and we’re currently on holiday. I just wanted to quickly share with you this video because today is officially my birthday. It’s crazy how fast time flies and I’m officially 28 today.
I want to share with you the three lessons which have been the most significant so far in my life, especially in the last 12 months.
Have you ever thought that your life is slipping by and wondered what you’ve actually learned? If anything!
I’m sure everyone thinks this at some point in their lives, and now I’m the grand old age of 28, I have been looking back on mine and thinking about its important lessons.
You can do this too and see what you have picked up along the way. But today I will share the lessons I personally have learned and I hope it will encourage you. The video will cover:
- Whether it is better to focus on lots of small, diverse projects, or a big, all consuming one
- How you can make the 80:20 rule work for you—the hardest it’s ever worked!
- What the difference is between winning and not losing—and which one is the most important
- The important things to remind yourself of as you journey through life
- How the unpredictability of life can teach you and make you stronger
- What you will get if you ask the universe to help you move to the next level
You will find the answers in my video today, and you can use what I’ve learned from my own life to gain clarity about how you want to move forward.
I’ve embraced these lessons so completely in the last several months, especially since 2019 started.
Which lesson resonates with you the most? Let me know in the comments box below. My wish for every single one of you is to just follow your hearts and keep going strong.
I know some of you are facing a lot of problems and setbacks right now, but remember these are the very chapters of your life you will look back on and say to yourself, “wow I truly lived!”
It’s these problems and setbacks which are how you’ll measure your life—by the challenges that you were able to overcome and power through.
Have an incredible rest of the day, Insider. And as always follow your heart, my friend, take action and go live the life you were truly born to live.