Best Books I’ve Ever Read

By | 2018-08-02T19:42:10+00:00 July 24th, 2017|

Over the last 10 years, I’ve invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in personal development, business products and services (mentorship & courses) to become the best version of myself.

Now you may think that’s a lot of money to invest into courses & mentorship but remember, as billionaire investor Warren Buffet once said: “the best investment you can ever make, is in yourself.” So never play it cheap, as you are planting the seeds that you will be able to harvest for the rest of your life.

Take for example, only a year ago I was not able to public speak. But once I invested in a public speaking course, my communication skills went from a “liability” to an “asset” and through the lessons I learnt from public speaking I was invited to meet the President of Ghana Nana Akufo-Addo to discuss HUGE business projects.

SO never underestimate the power of self-investment. You deserve the very best!

I’ve listed my fave books below and I hope that these will guide you on your journey to success.

Click on any of the recommendations below to learn more about them.

In addition, if you are wanting to commit to mastery and accelerate your results even further. See if you’re eligible to join our premier online academy for high achievers by clicking here >>

MY WEALTH

Here are the 3 best books I’ve read that have had the most positive impact on my wealth.

*In no particular order*

1) Influence the Psychology of Persuasion

2) Secrets of the Millionaire Mind

3) Rich Dad Poor Dad

MY LOVE

1) Mystery Method

2) The Way of the Superior Man

3) Definitive Book of Body Language

MY HAPPINESS

1) POWER OF NOW

2) NEW EARTH

3) HAPPINESS TRAP

NOW, HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER…

Remember that overwhelm is the enemy of progress. I recommend you pick ONE book that will make a meaningful impcat on your life today and start reading.

To help you read it, there’s a very useful service that I use to quickly read through books and efficiently learn the material called…

Audible.

Audible Allows you to listen to books on-the-go.

It’s an audio book service that allows you to catch up on some reading while you’re driving, exercising or just relaxing.

Thanks to the sponsorship from Audible, for a limited time, you can get your audio book for FREE!

Get your Free Copy:

www.audibletrial.com/Successinsider

About the Author:

TIM HAN
Tim Han is a world-renowned high performance coach, online marketing expert, entrepreneur and international speaker. He is the founder of Success Insider, the fastest growing personal development YouTube channel across the globe in 2016.

13 Comments

1. james mathew cerdiño August 21, 2017 at 7:57 pm - Reply

Thank you for inspiring me!

• TIM HAN
      TIM HAN January 12, 2018 at 9:14 pm - Reply

Thank you for being part of our community! 🙂

2. Abhijeet Kulkarni September 10, 2017 at 5:55 pm - Reply

I’m very thankful for the work you’re doing Tim. I’m one of your sincere followers; I’ve started following your channel recently though, but the super positive power surge my mind gets when I watch your videos is for sure hard do describe in words. I really wish to meet you and have you as my mentor to surround myself with such a positive soul.
    Keep up the good work Tim.
    Peace.

• TIM HAN
      TIM HAN January 12, 2018 at 9:13 pm - Reply

Thank you so much Abhijeet! Hope to meet you one day also bud! Take care!

3. Ofentse October 17, 2017 at 3:44 pm - Reply

Big up

• TIM HAN
      TIM HAN January 12, 2018 at 9:14 pm - Reply

😀

4. Johannes October 24, 2017 at 11:43 am - Reply

all is well.

5. Daftar January 18, 2018 at 9:00 pm - Reply

I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.

6. Henrietta Bukola Ainah January 19, 2018 at 12:43 am - Reply

Thanks

7. Mert Deniz Özgen February 2, 2018 at 6:56 am - Reply

Hi Tim, im a highschool student from Turkey.
    How can i find mentor . I read. How can i find?
    Thanks 🙂

8. Harry Vasquez February 26, 2018 at 11:27 pm - Reply

Hi Tim, i have found myself so incredibly identified with you as a person, speaking in a soul, mind & body manner.
    i have recently changed my life the same way u did it several years ago. by following the 3 facts for self’disciplined as in your motivational videos where you almost cry. let me tell you, that i felt our passion and love for everything you are into at this moment. i know and understand you’re a very busy person, but would love u to reppl this comment. i’ve expressed myself the same manner you do. my story of life is similar to yours. all the things you’ve had discovered, i’m barely starting to discover them, but believe when i tell you that i will be as successful as Tony Robbins, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk and so many others Entrepreneurs and successful Persons including You From now on. just to finish cause i can be all day expressing myself, I Hope And Believe i will become in the person i am right now. An Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker & Entertainer,. Thank You So Much Tim. I Really Appreciate your Art. Keep Helping The World, Let’s Keep Changing Our World.

9. Great Vibes July 11, 2018 at 12:08 pm - Reply